Powered by WebRing.


TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN (TAIL OF THE DRAGON)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

THERE'S NO RIDE LIKE THE ONE FROM MIAMI TO KEY WEST

Two years ago this spring my wife and I and another couple left our homes in Georgia and headed South down the Florida coastline on the Pacific side all the way to Alligator alley,and then straight across the bottom of Florida to Miami. We picked up U.S.1 and rode all the way to Key West. First of all Ive got to say there's nothing like traveling on a Goldwing and we definitely let the big dog eat, day after day we burnt the hi-way and the big wing just took it in stride. But back to my point, there is no road any better or more awe inspiring than the road from Miami to Key West, if you ever get the chance to take the trip on a motorcycle, do it, their is nothing better in my opinion, I love riding in the mountains and I really love the Blue Ridge Parkway but nothing compares to the beauty of the road to Key West. I plan on doing it again one day and I look forward to that day. I hope you enjoy the article below and if you ever get the chance take this ride you'll remember it forever.

No comments: